Pasta Primavera with Lemon
Colorful, crisp-tender veggies are tossed with linguine pasta and a creamy lemon-caper sauce and served with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion. Cook over medium-low heat 7 minutes or until soft. Add asparagus, yellow squash, salt and pepper. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 large red or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash or zucchini, quartered lengthwise, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 8 ounces cooked linguine pasta, kept warm
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Lemon-Caper Sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Santa Cruz Organic® Pure Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Capers, drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Pasta Primavera with Lemon
This simple and hearty lemon pepper pasta with chicken and vegetables will quickly become a weeknigh...
Prep. 15 m. Cook. 30 m. Ready In. 45 m. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked ...
A delicious, versatile dressing for pasta or green salads. Easily made in advance for use just befor...
Measure vinegar (or lemon juice) and mustard (or mayonnaise) into a 2 cup ... Orange Cumin Vinaigrette Recipe and Video A simple salad dressing seasoned ...
Get Rigatoni with Eggplant, Tomato and Ricotta Recipe from Food Network...
Get Rigatoni with Eggplant, Tomato and Ricotta Recipe from Food Network. ... heat until hot but not smoking and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until softened . ... While sauce is simmering, cook pasta in boiling water until al dente and drain ...