This healthier take on a lobster roll uses crab because it's usually easier (and less expensive) to buy. But by all means use lobster if you prefer. Serve with coleslaw and an ice-cold beer.
Whisk mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, hot sauce, pepper and salt in a medium bowl. Thoroughly mix in shallot, celery and 3 tablespoons chives. Mix in crab very gently so it doesn't break...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh chives, divided
- 12 ounces cooked crabmeat (about 2 cups; see Tip), drained if necessary, any shells or cartilage removed
- 8 red or green leaf lettuce
- 4 whole-wheat hot dog buns (toasted, if desired)
Related recipes like Crab Roll
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Smoked Cheddar Cheese Tamales recipe from Food Network Magazine...
Get this all star, easy to follow Smoked Cheddar Cheese Tamales recipe from Food ... Giada De Laurentiis .... 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar ... Spread 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture over the dough, then roll up the tamale into ... Smoked Cheddar Quesadillas with Yellow Tomato Salsa and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Crab Meat Deviled Eggs recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Get this all star, easy to follow Crab Meat Deviled Eggs recipe from Emeril Lagasse. ... 1/2 pound lump crab meat, shelled and picked for cartilage. 1 teaspoon minced garlic. 1 tablespoon ... Halloween Baking Championship. Mondays 9|8c.