Sweet Potato Mash
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sweet Potato Mash recipe from Robert Irvine
Directions These potatoes can be steamed to preserve more of the flavor and vitamins (or boiled if you wish), until tender. (To steam them, you can place them in a single layer on a rack placed...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes or yams, (approximately 4 to 6 yams or about 12 sweet potatoes
- depending on size) peeled and cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks or 3/4 pound) butter, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup cream, as needed to achieve desired consistency
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Sweet Potato Mash
Apples are topped with a brown sugar, instant oatmeal crust, sprinkled with walnuts, drizzled with m...
Best Apple Crisp Ever. Tart apples go perfectly with the sweet, crunchy topping. Apple Berry Crisp. Follow these simple steps to make a classic, all American ...
"When blackberries are in season, celebrate them with this quick and delicious dessert topping. You ...
This homemade blackberry sauce has a hint of blackberry schnapps and is a ... Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe and Video Dip into this spicy salty sweet ...