Sweet Potato Waffles with Cranberry Maple Syrup
These flavorful sweet potato waffles, topped with cranberry maple syrup, make a deliciously festive breakfast.
Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. Stir sweet potato, milk, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Whisk flour, brown sugar, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg,...
- Yield: 5
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potato puree
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Related recipes like Sweet Potato Waffles with Cranberry Maple Syrup
"I was messing around in my kitchen one day and was craving hot cocoa. Since I only had dark chocola...
Chocolate Lover's Hot Chocolate Recipe This sweet and creamy hot ... Hawaiian Hot Chocolate Recipe The flavors of Hawaii combine in this coconut infused ...
"This cheesy ham and potato casserole is a perfect recipe to make when serving a crowd. If you are h...
This cheesy ham and potato casserole is a perfect recipe to make when serving a crowd. If you are headed to a party just bake and take.