Maple Sweet Potato Casserole with Apricots
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the versatile root vegetable—the sweet potato. Building on traditional recipes used by my mother and grandmother, I've added maple syrup, brown sugar,...
Directions Place sweet potatoes in an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over the potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until heated through....
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (2 pounds 8 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup sliced dried apricots
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Related recipes like Maple Sweet Potato Casserole with Apricots
Get Moroccan Crusted Lamb Racks with Grilled Apricots Recipe from Food Network...
Get Moroccan Crusted Lamb Racks with Grilled Apricots Recipe from Food Network. ... ready to serve. Serve the lamb with grilled apricots and drizzled with yogurt sauce, if desired. ... Rack of Lamb with Caramelized Shallots and Thyme Crust.