Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Vegetables With Thyme and Maple ...
Fall and winter root vegetables are roasted in the oven with thyme sprigs and a drizzle of maple syrup to make a great side dish to go with any meal.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Scatter pieces of sweet potato, carrot, and parsnip onto a jelly roll pan; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Roast...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cut into long, thin rectangles
- 1 large carrot, cut into long, thin rectangles
- 1 parsnip, cut into long, thin rectangles
- extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
Related recipes like Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Vegetables With Thyme and Maple ...
These are a great addition to Christmas dinner, and perfect for Boxing Day bubble and squeak... if y...
Method. 1 Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. ... Turn the potatoes to coat them in the oil and roast for 40 mins, turning once. ... All in one roast bubble & squeak.