New Potatoes with Caviar
New potatoes topped with a bit of sour cream and caviar is a sophisticated addition to your cocktail party spread.
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan with water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes, and cool under running water. Refrigerat...
- Yield: 32
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 12 very small new potatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 ounces black caviar (1/4 cup)
- Freshly ground pepper (optional)
Related recipes like New Potatoes with Caviar
Hollowed-out zucchini halves are filled with a mixture of ground beef, bell pepper, and bread crumbs...
Here is a great recipe to use up the zucchini and not get bored." Save to favorites. Save .... Idahoan Signature™ Russets Potatoes. Smooth mashed potatoes ...