Grilled White Anchovies with Lemon and Mint Salsa
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled White Anchovies with Lemon and Mint Salsa recipe from Tyler Florence
Directions Rinse the anchovies, pat them dry, and place them on a plate. Season them with salt and pepper, sprinkle on the thyme leaves, and drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil. Set them aside to...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 12 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound fresh white anchovies or fresh sardines, scaled and cleaned *
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 lemons, supremed
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 fresh red chile, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Pinch sugar
- *Ask your fish monger to do this for you
Related recipes like Grilled White Anchovies with Lemon and Mint Salsa
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Hotcakes with Delicious Blueberry Compote recipe from Curtis Stone...
1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves, optional ... No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. (00:54). Minty Christmas Tree Cutout Cookies. (01:31) ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Green Melon with Lime and Lemon Sorbet recipe from Rachael Ray...
A handful mint leaves, chopped. 1 pint lemon ... Dress the melon quarters with lime zest, lime juice and mint. ... Minty Christmas Tree Cutout Cookies. (01:31) ...