Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
This zesty Cajun-style pasta is full of lean chicken, peppers and onions. Serve with sautéed green beans.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta until just tender, 8 to 10 minutes or according to package directions. Drain. Meanwhile, heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add bacon...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 8 ounces whole-wheat fusilli or rotini
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (see Tip)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions for garnish
Related recipes like Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!