Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with Tomato and Basil and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with Tomato and Basil and Potatoes with Peppers and Onions recipe from Rachael Ray
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.Cut fingerling potatoes into halves or quarters, depending on thickness of fingerlings -- thin, small fingerlings may...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds fingerling potatoes or red skin baby potatoes
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 Italian mild green pepper, cubanelle, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow skinned onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large cloves garlic, cracked away from skin
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan, available in tubs near deli -- make sure to get shredded cheese, not grated
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 plum Roma tomatoes or small, vine ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 15 to 20 leaves fresh basil, pile leaves, roll then thinly slice -- chiffonade
Related recipes like Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with Tomato and Basil and ...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwic...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwiches just for her. The mozzarella, tomato sauce and red ...
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!