Bacon and Tomato Pasta
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bacon and Tomato Pasta recipe from Guy Fieri
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. In a large stock pot, boil 3 quarts of water, when boiling add 2 tablespoons kosher salt and the pasta and cook until the pasta is al dente.In a large...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 16 ounces spaghetti pasta
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon or pancetta, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 4 tablespoons basil, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Bacon and Tomato Pasta
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/0c/be/0cbe4bc6e48014cf92b83275100700b1's Grilled BBQ Potato...
Recipe courtesy of Gina Neely and Pat Neely ... Top potato skins with sour cream , crumbled bacon and chives for garnish. Recipe courtesy ... Team Potato Skins.