Peanut Butter Sauce Chicken
Pine nuts, pickled jalapenos, and peanut butter flavor this quick chicken dish, ready in under 30 minutes.
Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and salt. Cook and stir 1 minute, then stir in the pine nuts, and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the diced chicken...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cooked, boneless chicken breast halves, diced
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 3 pickled jalapeno pepper slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
Related recipes like Peanut Butter Sauce Chicken
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/84/e5/84e5594ae35c1e20d29ae569cfdd71f9's Posh Chopped Suey ...
If you've never had Nashville Hot Chicken, we're talking about an ultra-crispy fried chicken doused ...
166. Juicy Peach Crisp Recipe Peaches are baked with a streusel topping to make a peach .... Very good. Good balance between the spicy sauce and pickles.
Use fragrant hot red curry paste as the base to this coconut curry dish with baby sweetcorn, coriand...
After 30 secs, add the sugar, soy and coconut milk, plus ½ can of water. Mix well, put a lid .... I think this would work really well with salmon or chicken. DeRossi.
For a stunning main dish, stuff jumbo shells with a savory blend of beef and onions, then bake them ...
For a stunning main dish, stuff jumbo shells with a savory blend of beef and onions, then bake them between layers of tomato sauce enriched with cottage ...