Penne Pasta with Spinach and Bacon
This is a quick light meal. Wilted spinach, bacon and tomatoes are tossed with penne pasta. Good for any season and will complement anything.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the penne pasta, and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (12 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
Related recipes like Penne Pasta with Spinach and Bacon
A filling, cheesy bake that is great for lunch the next - if there's any left!...
... from fresh olives. It's… 2 x 400g cans chopped tomato; 1 tbsp Italian herbs; 400g gnocchi ... Stir the gnocchi and spinach into the beef, season, then tip into a large ovenproof dish. Tear the mozzarella ..... Spinach & ricotta gnocchi. 4.241935.