Peppered Bacon and Tomato Linguine
Linguine is tossed with crispy bacon and a simple tomato sauce.
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, reserving drippings, and set aside. Saute green onion and garlic in bacon drippings over medium heat...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 pound peppered bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Peppered Bacon and Tomato Linguine
Not sure what to make your buffet centrepiece? This robust shortcrust bake with sweet peppers and br...
Spread the onions onto the base of the pie. Open out each pepper like a book, scrape out any seeds, then layer over the onions to cover. Scatter over the bacon, ...
Sweet and salty pancetta is lightly sauteed in butter, then cooked in vodka, tomato sauce and cream ...
Sweet and salty pancetta is lightly sauteed in butter, then cooked in vodka, tomato ... Mini Penne with Sweet Peppers and Cheese ... Chef John's Penne with Vodka Sauce Recipe Dress up plain marinara .... Chef John's Ricotta Meatballs. 184.