Fish Packets with Potatoes, Lemon & Capers
In this packet, the golden, crusty potato cake takes on the tangy flavors of lemon and capers. The delicate fish fillets are quite thin so be careful not to overcook.
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Combine shallots, parsley and capers in a small bowl. Whisk lemon juice, wine, oil and mustard in a small bowl or glass measuring cup. Stack two 20-inch sheets...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound yellow-fleshed potatoes, such as Yukon Gold, peeled and sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 pound sole or flounder fillets, cut into 4 portions
Related recipes like Fish Packets with Potatoes, Lemon & Capers
Good tasting, simple recipe for New England's favorite dish fish and chips. Serve with malt vinegar,...
Good tasting, simple recipe for New England's favorite dish fish and chips. ... Beer Batter Fish Fillets Recipe An exceptional dill flavored, beer batter for deep ...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...