Vineyard Glazed Chicken
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Vineyard Glazed Chicken recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Bring wine, sugar, shallot, garlic, rosemary, 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper to a boil in medium saucepan. Simmer over medium-low heat until thickened and reduced...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, smashed and peeled
- Leaves from 1 sprig fresh rosemary, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 pieces mixed chicken thighs and drumsticks, about 2 1/2 pounds
- 1/2 cup seedless black grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
Related recipes like Vineyard Glazed Chicken
These juicy chicken thighs taste so rich and delicious with a sweet pineapple-maple glaze. I love th...
These juicy chicken thighs taste so rich and delicious with a sweet pineapple maple glaze. I love that I can reach in my pantry for ingredients and end up with ...