Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Pork Stir
This healthy pepper and pork stir-fry recipe has a citrusy mojo sauce. Because stir-fries cook up quickly, have all the ingredients prepped and next to the stove before you turn on the heat. Serve over brown rice or rice noodles.
To prepare sauce: Combine lime juice, orange juice, cilantro, olive oil, cornstarch, salt, cumin, oregano and pepper in a small bowl. Place near the stove. To prepare stir-fry: Heat a 14-inch...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil or canola oil, divided
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1- to 2-inch strips
- 3 cups 1- to 2-inch strips red bell pepper
- 1 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups coarsely chopped bok choy
Related recipes like Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Pork Stir
The shrimp can be marinated up to 3 hours before grilling. The amount of red pepper used can be adju...
The amount of red pepper used can be adjusted according to how hot you like it. ... Remove shrimp from bowl and thread onto skewers; discard marinade.
Get Pork Roast with Cumin-Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network...
Get Pork Roast with Cumin Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network. ... Slice crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices using 1 pound of pork for this meal (with parsnips and snow peas), ... Forever Roasted Pork.