Dad's Spaghetti Sauce with Coffee
This dressed-up pasta sauce, made with lots of lean ground beef, onions, and mushrooms, contains a surprise ingredient -- coffee! Make plenty ahead of time, it gets richer after a day or two.
Place 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a saucepan over medium heat, and cook the garlic in the oil for 1 minute. Stir in the onions, and cook until translucent, about 5 more minutes. Stir in...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, slivered
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 2 (4 ounce) cans button mushrooms, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce with garlic
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste, or to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup hot water
Related recipes like Dad's Spaghetti Sauce with Coffee
This batter-fried onion and a spicy dipping sauce will get your party going any day!...
This batter fried onion and a spicy dipping sauce will get your party going any day! ... Bloomin' Onion Dipping Sauce Recipe Dip those delicious deep fried ...
Millet, black beans and tomatoes are stuffed into pepper shells, and then baked in the microwave ove...
Millet, black beans and tomatoes are stuffed into pepper shells, and then baked ... Peppers stuffed with rice, sauce, and seasoned beef and topped with cheese.
This recipe for beef jerky calls for soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke for marinating...
This recipe for beef jerky calls for soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke for marinating before going into a dehydrator. I hope you enjoy this jerky as ...