Kevin Garnett Burger
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Kevin Garnett Burger recipe from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Directions In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, combine all chili ingredients. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 15 minutes. On a grill or griddle,...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (12.5-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (12.5-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 7 ounce burger patties
- Hamburger buns
- Sour cream, for serving
- Grated Cheddar cheese, for serving
Related recipes like Kevin Garnett Burger
Mash the beans: Using a fork, mash the beans in a medium bowl until they are mushy but still have ...
Ree Drummond makes a black bean burger that even a cowboy could love. ... Get the Recipe: Black Bean Burgers ... Advertisement Continue to Next Photo.