Big Bob's Big Brunch Quesadillas
Warm flour tortillas filled with eggs and sauteed vegetables.
Heat skillet at a high setting and toss in the chopped onion, tomato, jalapeno, and cilantro. Saute until tender. When vegetables have softened, crack eggs into the pan. Allow eggs to cook...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream, for topping
- 1/4 cup guacamole, for topping
Related recipes like Big Bob's Big Brunch Quesadillas
Get Robert Irvine's Tuna Quesadilla Recipe from Food Network...
Get Robert Irvine's Tuna Quesadilla Recipe from Food Network. ... of a tortilla and fold into a half circle. Brown each of the 3 quesadillas on both sides in a hot pan to melt cheese. Cool a bit, cut into wedges and serve. 2007, Robert Irvine, All Rights Reserved .... 11 Ways to Make Potatoes the Star of Your Meal Feb 6, 2017 ...