Citrus-Marinated Olives with Roasted Peppers
Orange and lemon peels give marinated olives a refreshing citrus flavor.
2 Just before serving, stir in bell peppers. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and orange spirals.
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 cup drained pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 cup drained pitted Spanish olives
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted yellow bell peppers (from 12-ounce jar)
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted red bell peppers (from 7.25-ounce jar)
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired
- Orange and/or lemon peel spirals or wedges, if desired
Related recipes like Citrus-Marinated Olives with Roasted Peppers
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Vegetable Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen...
Subscribe to Food Network Magazine and get a FREE gift! ... Left over steamed green beans, slices of carrots, fennel, asparagus whatever suits your ... I also added toasted pine nuts and marinated some sliced pork & chicken in the ...
"The lamb in this dish is succulent and extremely tasty. Lamb is roasted to perfection with flageole...
Lamb is roasted to perfection with cannellini beans in this classic French dish you can serve at Sunday lunch or on an occasion like Easter.