Best Memphis BBQ Dry Rub
This is the best recipe for DIY Memphis-style barbeque dry rub; perfectly sweet, spicy and peppery.
Whisk brown sugar, black pepper, paprika, white pepper, red pepper flakes, salt, chili powder, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 3
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder