Adobo Pork & Potato Packets
To make these packets, slice the potatoes very thinly, no thicker than 1/8 inch. Use a mandoline or the 2 mm slicing blade on a food processor--or cut them slowly with a very sharp knife.
Preheat grill to high. Combine oil, vinegar, paprika, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a blender; process until creamy, scraping down the sides as needed. Place sweet potato, potato and onion...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow-fleshed potato, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 1/2-1 3/4 pounds), trimmed of fat
Related recipes like Adobo Pork & Potato Packets
Get Pork Roast with Cumin-Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network...
Get Potato Leek Fondue Soup Recipe from Food Network...
Get Potato Leek Fondue Soup Recipe from Food Network. ... Sweet Potato Casserole. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen .... My husband, who likes lots of flavor, thought that it needed bacon (as some potato leek recipes do call for it).
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling Southern classic....
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling ... Southern Style Neck Bones Recipe Seasoned pork neck bones are baked ...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celer...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt in your mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.