Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe, Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna ...
Vegetarian lasagna with spinach, shiitake and cremini mushrooms, ricotta, Mozzarella, and pecorino cheeses.
1 Sauté the mushrooms: Place mushrooms in a large (6 to 8 quart), sauté pan on high or medium high heat. Stir them with a wooden spoon or shake the pan from time to time. You may hear them...
- Yield: Serves 8-10
- Cooking time: 01 Hour 45 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 generous cup of chopped onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus more for keeping the noodles from sticking to each other
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped (about 4 teaspoons)
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes (I recommend Muir Glen brand with added basil)
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 10-ounce boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed in clean towel of excess moisture
- 1 lb lasagna noodles (16 to 20 noodles)
- 1 15-or-16-ounce container of ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 pound pecorino cheese (or Parmesan), grated (about 1 cup)
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 cups)
- Special equipment needed: 1 large casserole pan, preferably 10x15-inches
Related recipes like Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe, Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Hearty Coleslaw recipe from Good Food Fast with Family Circle...
Get this all star, easy to follow Hearty Coleslaw recipe from Good Food Fast with Family Circle. ... Hearty Meatball Stew. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Key Lime Sorbet recipe from Alton Brown...
Get this all star, easy to follow Key Lime Sorbet recipe from Alton Brown. ... Turn mixture in ice cream maker per maker's instructions or until mixture reaches ... Kiwi Snow Kone ... This Insane Watermelon Skinning Trick Will Make Your Jaw…