BBQ Chicken Thighs
Marinate chicken thighs in BBQ for a tender and flavorful meal from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Whisk together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and water. Reserve 1/3 cup and...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Reynolds Wrap® Non Stick Aluminum Foil
Related recipes like BBQ Chicken Thighs
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Soup with Buttermilk Dumplings recipe from Sara's Secrets...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chicken Soup with Buttermilk Dumplings recipe ... 6 cups chicken stock or canned chicken broth, heated ... BLT Chicken Soup.