New Potatoes with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Roasted garlic lends a more mild garlic flavor to the dressing for the potatoes in this classic side dish recipe.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Stir 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper together in a large bowl; add potatoes and garlic and toss to coat....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 7 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Related recipes like New Potatoes with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray. ... Add chick peas to garlic and season them with thyme, salt and pepper then saute them for 3 to 4 minutes. ... Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Fried Chicken recipe from The Best Thing I Ever Made...
Get this all star, easy to follow Fried Chicken recipe from The Best Thing I Ever Made. ... For the brine: Combine the stock, brine, salt, seeds, bay leaf, oranges, garlic ... Add the vinegar, sugar, xanthan gum, white pepper, lime zest and juice.