Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Moist cupcakes are filled with homemade banana-vanilla pudding and topped with whipped cream and crushed wafers for a classic sweet treat.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer flat-side down in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Blend vanilla cake mix, water,...
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 18 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 24 vanilla wafers (such as Nilla®)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package vanilla cake mix (such as Duncan Hines®)
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 2/3 cups crushed vanilla wafers (such as Nilla®), divided
- 1 cup vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced ripe banana
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream, or more to taste
Related recipes like Banana Pudding Cupcakes
This is a quick pie that tastes like it took hours. Shredded coconut is folded into vanilla pudding ...
Shredded coconut is folded into vanilla pudding and whipped topping, and then ... This coconut cream pie is so easy and quick. It is so .... S'more Ice Cream Pie.
this recipe is flawless,and works every time,and are a real hit with my friends and family .....or a...
Red velvet choc cherry cupcakes. 4.375. (6 ratings). Red velvet choc cherry cupcakes .... But there you use muffin cases which helps as there is really too much mix here for normal cupcake holders. ... Triple chocolate cupcake kit. 4.857145.