Filet Mignon with Balsamic Syrup and Goat Cheese
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Filet Mignon with Balsamic Syrup and Goat Cheese recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Boil the balsamic vinegar and sugar in a heavy small saucepan over medium-high heat until reduced to 1/3 cup, stirring occasionally, about 18 minutes.Meanw...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 18 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 (5 to 6-ounce) filet mignon steaks (each about 1-inch thick)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
Related recipes like Filet Mignon with Balsamic Syrup and Goat Cheese
Get Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Recipe from Food Network...
Get Penne with Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Recipe from Food Network. ... Penne with Shrimp and Herbed Cream Sauce. Recipe courtesy of Giada De ... Spicy Arrabiata Penne. Recipe ... basil (28); cheese (15); chicken (41); clove (7); family (79).