Cinnamon Bun Apple Pie
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cinnamon Bun Apple Pie recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F. Line a 9-inch pie plate with 1 piece of dough; refrigerate until ready to assemble.Make the cinnamon-roll crust: Lay...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 50 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 14 .5-ounce box refrigerated pie dough
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/8 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 5 assorted apples, such as McIntosh, Granny Smith and Pink Lady (about 2 pounds)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk, plus more if needed
Related recipes like Cinnamon Bun Apple Pie
Whip up a batch of crumb topping and store in the freezer for a ready-to-use dessert topper....
Whip up a batch of crumb topping and store in the freezer for a ready to use ... Streusel Apple Pie Topping Recipe This is delicious as a topping on apple pie.