Slow-Cooker Beer Cheese Dip
This dip makes enough to feed a football team (or a group of hungry fans)! Serve with tortilla chips, toasted bread slices or veggies for dipping.
4 Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
- Yield: 23
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (15 oz each) salsa con queso dip
- 16 oz prepared cheese product, cut into cubes
- 2 bottles (12 oz each) beer
- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ cheeseburger macaroni
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
- Tortilla chips for dipping, as desired
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Beer Cheese Dip
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network...
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 cup chilled crumbled goat cheese, such as Montrachet; 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted. Add Checked ... Frisee Salad with Egg and Bacon. Recipe courtesy of ...
Good tasting, simple recipe for New England's favorite dish fish and chips. Serve with malt vinegar,...
Good tasting, simple recipe for New England's favorite dish fish and chips. ... Beer Batter Fish Fillets Recipe An exceptional dill flavored, beer batter for deep ...
This is the best. Your guests will go mad and want the recipe. Please give it to them. Consisting of...
Consisting of spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise and plenty of cheese, it bakes in the oven ... Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip.