Cooking is one of my most enjoyable activities. This recipe came from trial and error, and now it's a family favorite. My husband loves taking the leftovers to work for lunch, and his co-workers...
Directions In a Dutch oven, heat oil on medium. Saute onion, green pepper and garlic until tender. Add chicken, tomatoes, beans, picante sauce and seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat;...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup mild or medium picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional toppings: shredded cheddar cheese, diced avocado and sour cream
Related recipes like Chicken Chili
Get Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chip Topping Recipe from Food Network...
Get Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chip Topping Recipe from Food Network . ... What's Hot · Cake Wars ... Episode: Everything Retro Is New Again ... Gradually add the milk while whisking constantly, then whisk in the chicken broth.