Bacon, Egg and Cheese Brunch Ring
This brunch, featuring flaky Pillsbury® dough, looks fabulous and fancy, but is as easy as can be!
5 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. With broad spatula, carefully loosen ring from cookie sheet; slide onto serving platter. Garnish with cilantro and salsa.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa, if desired
Related recipes like Bacon, Egg and Cheese Brunch Ring
"I made these the other day after buying some thighs and wanting to do something different with them...
Chicken thigh roll ups with provolone cheese and fresh asparagus are ... 5. Char Siu Chicken Recipe Char siu chicken, made with with brown sugar, sriracha ...