Ham and Cheese Crescent Snacks
Ronna Sue Farley Rockville, Maryland Bake-Off® Contest 26, 1975 A classic ham and cheese combo tops this pizza-like appetizer.
4 Bake 18 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cut into squares. Serve warm.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or American cheese (4 oz)
Related recipes like Ham and Cheese Crescent Snacks
Cut prep time by stuffing uncooked manicotti shells with a comforting cheese and spinach filling....
Cut prep time by stuffing uncooked manicotti shells with a comforting cheese ... Easy Cheesy Salsa Potatoes · Cheesy Baked Tortellini · Easy Chicken Manicotti ...