Slow-Cooked Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce with Spaghetti
Set the slow cooker to simmer all day, and you can come home to a spicy-sweet tomato sauce to ladle over noodles.
3 About 30 minutes before serving, cook spaghetti as directed on package. Drain. If desired, skim and discard fat from sauce. Serve sauce over spaghetti.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 6 Italian sausage links (about 1 1/2 lb), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup finely chopped onions (2 medium)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (8 oz) Muir Glen™ organic tomato sauce
- 2 cans (6 oz) Muir Glen™ organic tomato paste
- 24 oz uncooked spaghetti
Related recipes like Slow-Cooked Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce with Spaghetti
Excellent lobster pasta . . . lobster lovers that love Italian dig in! Perfect for Valentines Day!...
Excellent lobster pasta . . . lobster lovers that love Italian dig in! Perfect for Valentines Day! ... Amazing Shrimp and Langostino Lobster... Recipe Linguine with ...
Buttermilk biscuits are stuffed with mozzarella cheese, covered in pizza sauce and baked to golden p...
Buttermilk biscuits are stuffed with mozzarella cheese, covered in pizza ... Parmesan Puffs Recipe Parmesan cheese dough drops are baked into puffy little .... I lightly flatten one biscuit, spread with a little italian flavored tomato paste, three ... so of garlic powder to the biscuit dough itself and put a light sprinkle of basil and ...