Grands!® Monkey Bread
This is it! The classic monkey bread recipe, oozing with warm caramel and cinnamon. Monkey bread is irresistible!
4 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar Save $
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon Save $
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits Save $
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired Save $
- 1/2 cup raisins, if desired Save $
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar Save $
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted Save $
Related recipes like Grands!® Monkey Bread
Get Lobster Croutons with Golden Garlic, Chiles and Sourdough Recipe from Food Network...
Toast the bread until golden brown on both sides. Transfer the bread into a bowl and top with the chopped lobster. Drizzle with the garlic chile oil, sprinkle with ...
There is no leavening in this simple, tender Indian flatbread of bread flour, oil, salt and water. ...
There is no leavening in this simple, tender Indian flatbread of bread flour, oil, salt and water. Once shaped, it bakes on an inverted skillet on the stove in a matter ...