Crock Pot Apple Butter Recipe
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Crock Pot Apple Butter Recipe recipe from Food Network
Directions Peel and cut apples into small chips. Place all ingredients in the crock pot and stir. Cover and cook on low overnight (eight to ten hours). Remove cover, stir and taste. Add more...
- Yield: Serving Yield: 12 pint jars
- Cooking time: 10 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 - 3 pounds (50 oz) jars unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 pounds granny smith apples
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon allspice
Related recipes like Crock Pot Apple Butter Recipe
... the Community · Help · Jobs Newsroom · Back to Jeannie's Famous Potato Hamburger Casserole recipe. Delete photo; Edit description; Make profile photo.