Barbecue Chicken Bubble-Up Bake
This bubble-up bake — featuring barbecue chicken, cheese and biscuits —is bound to be a hit.
5 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle cilantro over top. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated original or buttermilk biscuits
- 1 bottle (18 oz) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
Related recipes like Barbecue Chicken Bubble-Up Bake
Get Roasted Whole Chicken with Peach Chutney; Grilled Wild Mushroom and Vegetable Salad Recipe from ...
Get Chilaquiles with Turkey and Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Recipe from Food Network...
Get Chilaquiles with Turkey and Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Recipe from Food Network. ... 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth ... Chicken Suiza Chilaquiles.