Chicken Pot Pie Bubble-Up Bake
Give classic chicken pot pie a makeover with this fun and irresistible bake—ready for the oven in 15 minutes!
4 Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuit pieces are thoroughly baked and center of casserole is bubbly.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 2 cans (10 1/2 oz each) cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 3 cups frozen vegetables (such as peas, carrots, corn, green beans or a mixture)
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Butter Tastin™ biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Related recipes like Chicken Pot Pie Bubble-Up Bake
Everyone will enjoy this salad featuring wild rice, cooked chicken, and crunchy cashews along with p...
Everyone will enjoy this salad featuring wild rice, cooked chicken, and crunchy ... Artichoke Rice Salad Recipe The curry powder mixed into the mayonnaise ...
Boost omega-3 fats with this budget, weeknight dinner - pile fish fillets onto cannellini bean mash ...
Grilled salmon tacos with avocado salsa. 5. (10 ratings). Grilled salmon tacos with .... Spicy chicken & avocado wraps. 4.107145. (28 ratings). Spicy chicken ...