Spinach and Artichoke-Stuffed Crescents
Bite-size puffs stuffed with an easy version of the classic dip make for a delicious dinner starter.
5 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14 oz) Progresso™ artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain well
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, well beaten
Related recipes like Spinach and Artichoke-Stuffed Crescents
Get Spinach Fettuccine with Caramelized Onions and Lemon Thyme Recipe from Food Network...
My family enjoys cooking up easy and delicious meals. This pork chop recipe is also inexpensive, whi...
This pork chop recipe is also inexpensive, which makes cooking easier for everyone. Keep an eye on the spinach—it cooks fast! —Joe Valerio, Whitinsville ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Orange Walnut Salad with Sweet-and-Sour Dressing recipe from Paula...
Get this all star, easy to follow Orange Walnut Salad with Sweet and Sour Dressing recipe ... 1 1/2 pounds fresh spinach, cleaned and torn into bite size pieces.
Get Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Dressing and Crispy Won Ton...
Combine Croutons, juice mixture, spinach, onion, and oranges; toss well to coat. ... Place won ton strips and vegetable oil in a large zip top plastic bag; seal and ...