Thai green pork lettuce cups
A healthy, quick and simple midweek meal with fragrant Thai flavours, pork and fresh herbs
Remove from the heat and stir in the red onion, lime juice, fish sauce and herbs. Spoon the pork into the lettuce leaves and serve with rice, if you like.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 500g pork mince
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- juice 1 lime Lime ly-mThe same shape, but smaller than…
- 1 tbsp fish sauce Fish sauceA seasoning often used in Vietnamese and Thai cooking. In Vietnam it is usually made from shrimp…
- ½ small pack mint Mint mi-ntThere are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.… , leaves only, roughly chopped
- ½ small pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 4 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- rice Rice r-eye-sRice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most… , to serve (optional)
Related recipes like Thai green pork lettuce cups
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Rise and Shine Juice recipe from Giada De Laurentiis...
Giada's fiber packed green juice will fuel your morning in a pinch. Get the recipe from ... 1 video | Giada's Rise and Shine Juice (03:21) ... Juice of a Few Flowers.
Ground pork and firm tofu take on the flavors of hot bean sauce, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil in t...
"A simple, delicious Chinese mabo tofu recipe that has been passed on for years .... 3 green onions, chopped ... Cook the garlic and ginger root in the oil until fragrant, about 1 minute. ... Grilled Tofu Skewers with Sriracha Sauce .... I didn't have any hot bean sauce so I substituted a mixture of miso paste and chili garlic sauce ...
Delicious pork loin roasted with bacon that the whole family will love. Serve with potatoes or any o...
Delicious pork loin roasted with bacon that the whole family will love. Serve with ... Maple Glazed Pork Loin. 65 ... Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Apple Butt... Recipe Apple .... I brined my pork using the Basic Brine recipe on this website. It really ...