Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Quiche Valerie recipe from Valerie Bertinelli
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. For mom's flaky pie dough: Combine the flour, butter, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse until the chunks are pea-sized. Add the ice water...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 to 8 tablespoons ice water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups small mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mixed veggies, such as raw spinach leaves and cooked broccoli and asparagus
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups light cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 to 6 grinds black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup grated white Cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Related recipes like Quiche Valerie
The easiest way to make eggs for a crowd? Bake them in a sheet pan! This crescent-crusted quiche wit...
Mar 21, 2017 This crescent crusted quiche with sausage, peppers and spinach serves 10 in just ... 1: can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls ... Try using your favorite omelette toppings in place of the ones listed, such as ...
Spinach, Cheddar cheese, bacon, eggs, and cream make up the delectable filling for this yummy quiche...
Spinach and Bacon Quiche 21 ... And it is the best tasting quiche I have had in years. .... Poblano Chile Enchiladas a la Gringa Recipe Freshly roasted poblano ...