Chicken Tortilla Soup
Enjoy this restaurant favorite with almost zero effort with this incredibly easy slow-cooker version of chicken tortilla soup. Simply pile all of the ingredients into the slow cooker, let it simmer all day and come home to a delicious meal.
3 Remove chicken; shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker; stir well to blend.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 cup frozen corn (from 12-oz bag), thawed
- 3 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 soft corn tortillas (5 to 6 inch), cut into 1-inch strips
Related recipes like Chicken Tortilla Soup
If you love chicken cordon bleu because of its winning flavor combination of chicken, ham, and Gruye...
If you love chicken cordon bleu because of its winning flavor combination of chicken, ham, and Gruyere cheese, you'll love this sandwich. It has all the satisfying flavors of chicken ... 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast; 1/4 cup diced dill pickles