Grands!® Big-Smile Chalupas
Silly chalupas are a great kid’s birthday party entrée and quick enough to bring smiles to a weeknight dinner.
4 To assemble each chalupa, layer beef mixture, lettuce, onion and cheese on half of each warm biscuit round. Fold unfilled half over cheese to form chalupa. Use toothpicks to secure filled...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle southern style biscuits
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheese (8 oz), if desired
- 8 pimiento-stuffed olives, cut in half
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
Related recipes like Grands!® Big-Smile Chalupas
These muffins will bring a smile to anyone's day! ... strawberries if you wish and feel free to use either naturally flavored strawberry, banana, or vanilla yogurt." ... In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.