Jalapeño Popper Cups
Three simple steps, and you're ready to serve sassy appetizers with a real kick.
3 Bake 13 to 19 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from pan to serving platter; let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.
- Yield: 20
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons cooked real bacon pieces (from 3- to 4.3-oz jar or package)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 20 Old El Paso™ pickled jalapeño slices (from 12-oz jar), drained