Slow-Cooker Grandma's Chicken Noodle Soup
Slow cooking is the secret to capturing the down-home flavor of chicken noodle soup like Grandma used to make.
4 Stir in peas and frozen noodles. Cover; cook on Low heat setting about 10 minutes longer or until noodles are tender.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3/4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces Save $
- 2 medium stalks celery (with leaves), sliced (1 1/4 cups) Save $
- 1 large carrot, chopped (3/4 cup) Save $
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) Save $
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained Save $
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton) Save $
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves Save $
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen baby sweet peas Save $
- 1 cup frozen home-style egg noodles (from 12-oz bag) Save $