Biscuit Cheeseburger Casserole
Top a hearty beef casserole with flaky and delicious biscuits. It's so easy and ready to serve in 35 minutes.
5 Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Yield: 5
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (1/2 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Country® refrigerated biscuits
Related recipes like Biscuit Cheeseburger Casserole
This chicken Parmesan is done casserole style (so, no breading or frying!), but still offers up that...
This chicken Parmesan is done casserole style (so, no breading or frying!) ... Wake Up Casserole Canadian Bacon Recipe Hash brown potatoes, Canadian ...