From the kitchen of Cara at Cara's Cravings (http://www.carascravings.com/).
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cupcake liners in 8 wells of a muffin tin. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and powdered buttermilk,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons natural, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Melt® Organic Buttery Spread, melted over low heat
- 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk*
- 1/2 cup erythritol, such as NOW Foods
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla stevia extract
- 7 drops red gel food coloring
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces Melt® Organic Buttery Spread
- 1 cup erythritol, powdered**
- 15 drops vanilla stevia, or to taste
Related recipes like Gluten-Free, Sugar
Get Sweet Potato Noodles with Beef and Mushrooms (Japchae) Recipe from Food Network...
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/89/b2/89b2f4d903627b2785dd0a6982f9423e's Spiced Indian Gril...
Feb 13, 2017 Combine the fenugreek, garam masala, sugar, garlic, cardamom, peppercorns, salt, yogurt, and tomato paste in a large bowl and mix well; set ...
A soufflé to start always gives your dinner party a 'wow' factor and this make-ahead recipe gives y...
Spoon into the soufflé dishes and bake in a roasting tin, half filled with cold water, for 15 mins until risen .... I made this recipe gluten free twice over Christmas.