Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Dinner is ready with this easy-to-make cheesy chicken enchilada casserole, which uses precooked rotisserie chicken and Hamburger Helper™ cheesy enchilada.
5 Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbling around edges. Drizzle with topping mixture. Serve with remaining ingredients.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ cheesy enchilada
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 1/4 cups hot water
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 8 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ mild or medium enchilada sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro, sliced ripe olives, salsa, if desired
Related recipes like Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Delight your guests with this crowd-pleasing and easy Italian pasta salad featuring veggies, peppero...
Delight your guests with this crowd pleasing and easy Italian pasta salad featuring veggies, pepperoni, and black olives. ... Watch how easy it is to make this pasta salad with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. Pasta Salad with Avocado and ...
This Indian-inspired slow cooker meal cooks chicken thighs with tomatoes, cauliflower, curry powder,...
This Indian inspired slow cooker meal cooks chicken thighs with tomatoes, cauliflower, curry powder, ginger, onion, and raisins for an easy weeknight meal.