Slow-Cooker Spicy Black Bean Soup
Slow cook Progresso® chicken broth with black beans for a spicy soup that’s perfect for dinner.
3 With slotted spoon, remove 2 cups bean mixture to medium bowl; mash with potato masher to desired consistency. Return mixture to slow cooker; stir to combine. Garnish individual servings...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 4 cans (15 oz each) seasoned black beans, undrained
- 6 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from two 32-oz cartons)
- 2 cups chopped onions (2 large)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (1 medium)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño chiles, seeded, chopped
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can), chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Spicy Black Bean Soup
Get Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Beef stew meat is combined in a slow cooker with paprika, teriyaki sauce, onion, carrots, celery, po...
Beef stew meat is combined in a slow cooker with paprika, teriyaki sauce, onion, ... 124. Beer Beef Stew II Recipe Traditional beef stew with a twist of beer, chili ...
Ingredients. Cooking spray; 2 flank steaks, about 1 pound each; Salt; Freshly ground black pepper; 2 teaspoons garlic powder; 2 teaspoons onion powder ...
This is a delicious French dish. I think an American would call it a potato casserole of some type. ...
Spicy Chili French Fries Recipe These spicy baked fries are very easy to make, ... Ultimate Baked French Fries Recipe Freshly cut potatoes are tossed with ...