Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate lovers won’t be able to resist these caramel-topped cookies drizzled with melted chocolate.
4 Drizzle with melted chocolate; sprinkle with salt. Let stand about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 24 caramels, unwrapped (from 14-oz bag)
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Related recipes like Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe adds walnuts to a traditional oatmeal cookie for a great variation on an old favorite....
This recipe adds walnuts to a traditional oatmeal cookie for a great variation on an old ... dried cranberries, chocolate chips and slivered almonds and coconut.
A chicken stuffed with lemon and herbs is roasted in a hot oven on top of sliced sourdough bread and...
Gluten Free Portobello Pizza. 6. Espresso Biscotti Recipe Espresso flavored biscotti are full of fruit, nuts, chocolate. Espresso Biscotti. 14. Grilled Shrimp with ...